Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little girls... little girls... everywhere I look I see them...!!!!

A few weeks ago a good friend Corrie over at her blog posted pics of her before and after hair.... she got the most amazingly cute/funky/retro curls, and I LOVED her secret so much that I told her sooner or later my girls might just show up sporting the "do"! So here are some "Before" pics.... the "After" will have to wait till tommorrow when they come out! I can't wait! It only took about 45 minutes for me to do both girls, so hopefully they'll love it as much as I love the idea! I can't wait!







And the girls showing Ashley what Mommy did to their Hair... she was NOT amused!


And just because I thought my girls praying their night prayers in their curlers was so cute....

2 comments:

Corrie said...

Super Cute! Looks like they had fun. Hope it was comfy for them to sleep in and I can't wait to check back tomorrow to see the results!

Melissa said...

I am amazed at how cooperative your littles are! That would not fly with Layla! They look adorable.