Wednesday, August 19, 2009

100 days!

Maybe with all the bdays coming, but i'm feeling emotional this week! I've been watching my ticker all week..... and today i'm up super early because of foot cramps. Sachia not sure what it is, but holy smokes! Anyways..... today is the last day i will EVER see double digits on a ticker again! 100 days. 100 short days till baby E will be here, and my girls will officially be "Party of 5!!!!" Tommorrow starts double digits. Tommorrow starts the official countdown to her safe arrivial! WOWSERS! It's hard to believe that its been FIVE months since Aaron and I talked about what we were going to do, decided that waiting a few months was the best option then doing something permanent.... only to have God laugh at our plans.... he had already sent us this miracle and we didnt even know it! FIVE MONTHS..... I'm in awe of his planning! So this week has been a hum dinger for us, Brielle (and all her bday buddies) turning FOUR, and now this.... baby E hitting double digits! If you guys follow Dani/backyardigan's blog at all, Soli was here by now! She never hit double digits! So again.... WOW! I could technically have a preemie right now if she came early (How we're praying that DOESNT HAPPEN)! The last baby on both sides of the family was born on Friday. (Welcome to the world niecette Anna Ruth!), so the next baby due is.... GULP MINE! Wowsers just seems to be the word that sums up this pregnancy! LOL

No comments: