Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow it's been a while.... a long while at that!

I can't believe its been so long since I not only pulled up this Blog but posted, but little EE is now 15 months (on the 24th) and I realized that not only have I not posted, but most the information about our sweet little girl is WRONG! So lets start at the beginning!

Eden Emilyse was born 11/24/2009 after a whole night of labor, 9 cm and realizing that she was breech.... all attempts to turn her failed and she was born via C-section by the great and marvelous Dr. M! She was "practically perfect in every way" and just like her existance was a sweet surprise to us, so was her entry into the world.... and since it all was on her time and in her way, we changed her name on the way to the hospital to Eden Emilyse, and she's been our beautiful little "EE" ever since! Her entrance into this world made us aware that we were done having babies, and while they were in doing the C section, my tubes were tied. Never has an answer to prayer seemed so right. Would I love to have more kids? YUPPERS! But We are very aware that we have limitations, and that 5 beautiful precious girls has our hearts and home full with all the love, cuddles, mischief, sibling rivalry, cuteness we could possibly handle! Our cup runneth over for sure!

Welp time for movie night with my wonderful hubby and sweet 1st born! I hope it doesnt take me another year and a half to post again.... but hey, we are blessed!

No comments: