well thats what today's headline should say..... I think I determined today was just my day to freak out! Lets see...... I accomplished the following complaints today, all before 12 noon!
1 Called TCP about their messed up orders. They assured me the blanket is out of stock and they will send me a "customer coupon" good for the outlet store! So I just need to convince Aaron that YES shopping at the store will "teach them a lesson" hehehe
2 Got a live support person with Ebay. They recommended filing a formal complaint against Mr. No Show Book Dude.... so their complaint went like this: "Message: I was referred to this service by Finlay in your live support. I ordered a book with auction @ 250164308351 and did not recieve the book. I emailed the seller twice, and did not recieve a response. It was only after i escalated this to a dispute, filed negative feedback and a dispute with Paypal that I finally heard back from him (the seller). He refunded my money, but told me he was out of town and didnt recieve my emails. He then proceeded to tell me that he didnt even have my book. He refunded my money, but then left ME negative feedback. I emailed him telling him that was uncalled for, i did EVERYTHING as a buyer i was supposed to do (paid on time, emailed him twice, with no response). He then sent me an "apology" stating he was wrong, but then sent a "mutual feedback" withdrawl request. I dont see where that's fair to me, i didnt do anything wrong, he in fact DID..... he doesnt even have the book! I want to file a formal complaint and my feedback cleared if possible, he definately deserved his!"
Do I think it will actually get someplace? No but it made me feel better to know i was at least a thorn in that dudes side!
3 Wrote a letter to the nasty pizza place we ordered from last night:
November 7, 2007
Dear Manager and or Owner of C-Town Pizza,
I am writing in response to our order last night 11/6/2007. We placed a rather large order at 6:20 pm and were told there was an hour delivery time. At 7:30 pm we called back and were told that our order was “on its way”. We called back at 7:50 pm and were told that it would be about ½ an hour more, but that our order would be free. We expressed concern over our pizza, breadsticks and pepperoni rolls sitting there for that amount of time and requested at that time that our order be remade for safety reasons. We were told by the person handling our call that “the warmer bags keep everything fresh”. At 8:40 when we STILL hadn’t received our order, we called back again and were told that “the order is on its way” and were assured that after all that time our order WAS remade and would be fresh. When our order finally arrived, it was very upsetting. The order was “luke warm” at best, the cheese wasn’t “gooey” but hard, and half the cheese on the pizza was stuck to the top of the box. The cheese on the pepperoni bread was hard as well. The breadsticks were as hard as rocks and the chicken wings were barely warm. This in our opinion is not only uncalled for, but poor business. Not once did we get a call regarding our order, we have three children, and had to feed two of them and get them to bed. What if we had waited to feed them past 7:30 when the order was supposed to have been there? We’ve ordered from you numerous times and have loved our meals, however this experience is just wrong.
I would like to know what you’re willing to do to keep our business. In my opinion, you put my family’s health at risk by sending us old food on top of the over 2 hour wait. With all the food scares regarding e-coli and food recalls going on at the present, sending us “old” food was uncalled for.
I would also like to add that while you said our order would be “free”, we did tip the driver $2.00. He actually had the nerve to look at the money, turn it over in his hand and look at it like we JIPPED HIM! Never in my years of customer service have I been treated so poorly.
Sincerely,
Dawn and Aaron Laird
Do I think this might actually get someone's attention? Not likely (read my blog about customer service).... but man did it feel good!
4 You might be wondering why TODAY of all days was my day to take action. Well its simple. Tonight is Parent/Teacher conference's with Ashley's school. And i'm "gearing up for battle" so to speak. Last week some punk 7th grader brought a KNIFE to school and threatened a teacher. Now I know this is happening all over our country, but it doesnt help that this is a BRAND NEW building that was SUPPOSED to have metal detectors installed! You might not remember our whole GUN episode last year in the OLD building and how we were "promised" greater security with the opening of this new multi million dollar school we are paying outrageous taxes for! So yes i'm ticked, yes i'm wanting answers, and yes i'm at the point where "online schooling" doesnt sound all that bad!
Oh i have a Customer Service Praise and Kuddos as well..... i'll post that in the next blog so it doesnt get "lost"!
No comments:
Post a Comment