Well we're getting in full party mode. A week from this Saterday is Cailynn's very 1st Birthday Party! So we spent 2 hours yesterday painting 1 inch ladybug cookies (with icing of course, not paint).... and another two plus hours today putting together little ladybug candy thingys! I worked on a design for Cailynn's bib, who ever would have thought ladybugs for a first birthday would be such a hard thing to find!!! So its all coming along nicely i think!
Brielle... well she's turned into a Pickle JUNKIE! She's constantly asking for them and carrying around a little bowl with her coveted slices in it..... she will hand one to Cailynn, if you ask her to... only to snatch it back as soon as she can! You'd think she was guarding a candy stash! I'm not to keen on the idea of her little body getting that much salt, but i suppose it wont rot her teeth LOL
Ashley.... got out of school yesterday and proceeded to sleep in and get up late like a typical teenager! I love that kid!!
Now here's for the embarassing part! I put together this "elf" thingy on Office Max's page! It's Hilarious, check it out! BTW... Ash is sooo mad at me for it! hehehe
Happy Holidays from Ashley Brielle and Cailynn!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9562403577
Have a great Turkey Day!
Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment