Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I can finally share with you all...

Well it's been over a week. I can finally share (without crying, gasping or being in denial) that last Monday we went to our "big" ultrasound. We took Brielle with us. She went out in the hall with the Tech, and had a blue and pink necklace in her hand. When she came back in she was wearing the PINK necklace and said "I'm having another sister"! So it looks like we're joining the pink team again. What are the odds???? Aaron's thrilled, the girls are excited, and after putting away my "boy" stuff. I can finally say that i'm past the "Mourning" for the baby boy i'll never have. So bring on the pink and purple.... 5 girls in the household will definately be something amazing i'm sure! Names, now that's another story in itself. Everytime we get it narrowed down..... I change my mind!

Since I know people love to help come up with names. We have a few criteria's.....

1. Really should be an "E" name this time to keep with our theme
2. Should have an "l" in it somewhere to keep with the other girls
3. Shouldnt end in an ley, lynn, elle, etc. to close to the other girls names
4. I love something that can be shortened for a nickname to "Emma", "Evie" etc... so if you like the nickname thats cool to!
5. Toddlers MUST be able to pronounce the name. (you should hear some of the names when a 2 or 3 year old say them)!!!
6. Keep in mind my MIL NEVER EVER uses nicknames, so it MUST sound awesome as a full name.... or we'll cringe everytime we hear her say it! LOL
7. I love our girls names to have special meanings..... other than Ashley, all our kids have more unique names/spellings and have special meanings behind their names.
8. My original list has over 30 names (and spelling varients) in it. If you want to see that, I'll be happy to post it LOL

Cant wait to see what ya'll come up with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elaina or Eleanor are cute.