Saturday, July 11, 2009

So we did a "little"shopping for baby "E" last night!


Aaron and I had to run get some things for the pool last night, and we found the most adorable baby book at Walmart on Clearance! (Gotta love good deals!!)



Description
Beautifully illustrated, 48 page, memory book for recording each precious milestone
Contains family tree, shower attendees, gifts, preparations for baby girl, current events at time of birth, places for important photos, early medical records and many more mementos of your baby's first five years
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also found the cutest little hat/bootie set we picked up for her!
Since I can't find a picture online... you'll just have to wait till she's born to see it!
So now i'm thinking I need to make a list of things she needs, I went through all the bins of baby stuff, and realized I got rid of ALOT of Cailynn's little bitty stuff... after all, D was supposed to be "IT"! I'm going to post my list here, so I can check things off as I find them!
E Needs the following:
Coming home from the Hospital Outfit
Baby first year Calendar
Newborn/0-3 month winter clothes (a handful of outfits)
Newborn socks (warm fuzzy kind)
Pink blanket for her pictures at the Hospital
Newborn/small sleepers for hospital (2-3)
Presents for her sisters when they come to the hospital (Any ideas? After 4 girls i'm running out of ideas!)
Sister Shirts (Any ideas? I think we've covered most shirt ideas!!)
Baby bedding if she goes into D's crib, or Pack n Play if she doesnt!
Piggy Bank (we still need to get her one and decorate it!)
Habas rattle of her own (Or Melissa and Doug, D loves her Habas and the M&D ones are cute to!)
Baby's first Christmas Stocking/regular stocking (She's due between Thanksgiving/Christmas so that will be a perfect Christmas "gift" for her LOL)
Newborn Diapers (Really need to coordinate my coupons with this one)!
OH and "E" needs a NAME!
E HAS the following:
Pink/Brown Carseat (infant)
Carseat Cover to cover infant carseat
Most Sleepers in assorted sizes
Most outfits 3-6 months on up (D was in these sizes this past winter!)
Blankets, Receiving Blankets, Snuggle wraps
Breast Pump
Bottles (I think we have these..... D never used them)!
Boppy
Girl Craddle Bedding
Baby Book
Newborn Caps/hats
Towels
Baby Bath
Baby ring for Tub (thanks to D not sitting up till later, she got one)!
Assorted Paci's, we just need to convince D she's done with them!

No comments: