I am amazed at how such little things like the words "mine", "me", "here" coming out of the mouth of my almost 3 year old can stop me dead in my tracks and make me go "wow"!
I can't get over some of the conversations we're starting to have with D... she brings me a wipe today saying "here", i said "Oh is this for your face?" she responded "NO EE", i said "well your face is nasty to, lets wipe yours", once done i said "Go get me a wipe for EE please" her response "SURE!" after almost a year of Speech, its so nice to be able to start communicating verbally with her! ♥ u D!
She's such a little miracle that I can hardly believe that God sent her to us to raise, love and cherish for her little blond hair, blue eyed self.
No comments:
Post a Comment