Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh Mr. Sun... Sun .... Mr. Golden Sun... please shine down on me!....

and shine he did!

I should have spent the morning baking for the teacher appreciation day at B's school tomorrow.....
I should have been doing my 10 plus loads of laundry....
I should have been doing a thousand things today

but what did I do when that "meeting at the park" text came a calling.... I mean texting?


I loaded up C and D (E was sleeping, B at school) and we headed to the park! What a great morning with friends and the kiddos~!  Sun was shining, breeze was blowing, and a fun time was had by all!

It was great finally hooking up with Debbie and Jenna and their crews as well as running into Cheryl and her adorable little girl~!  I finally got to meet Ellie and Adin in person, and boy are they cute~!!!!

So I guess I can chalk off the "much needed Vitamin C" off my "to do" list

Now it's time to get busy on all those things I put off this morning to spend time with the kiddos!

No comments: