Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anyone out there have any idea what this is on D's feet????

****UPDATED 5:50.... Dr. says he thinks its "Hand Foot and Mouth" When I asked why there werent blisters he said all kids get it different and that hers might just show like that and not get any worse. So unless they dont go away in 2 weeks, thats all they think it is!









She hasnt been wearing shoes for weeks, so its not in her shoes. She has not become more mobile, so its not from walking.... They dont seem to be topical, there's no raised bumps etc. It's the wierdest thing! They've been there since at least yesterday, and are a bit darker than I could get them to show up in the pictures! Any ideas? Could it be related to the fact that she hates to stand, crawl etc? She is still having issues with the gross motor skills, and while we have an appt with the Neurologist on Monday, this is driving me bonkers!
I should also want to add... this is NOT an abused kid. Everything I see on the web points to that, and that freaks me out!

Thanks!
Dawn

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog and GREAT picture. I enjoyed reading your blog this afternoon...Had some time to do some blog hopping...

always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

Jennifer said...

Just checking to see how D is...did her feet clear up?

amanda said...

if i would've seen this earlier i would've said hand foot and mouth too. it's one of those annoying 'diseases'. but harmless pretty much at least.