LOL you're right! I had to go back to look... she had strawberry waffles for the first time to this week! :) Thats a cherry poptart! LOL Her sisters snuck it to her!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!
You must be so excited about Baby E on the way!
I can' believe it... how do (will)you cope with 5??? and no help??? we are very spoilt here in South Africa - there are very few middle/upper income households who don't have at least some domestic help. Having said that, my "helper" is so much more than just "help" - Margaret is one of Daniel's (my 7month old) favourite people in the world.. they adore each other, and I would be lost without her - Daniel thinks she can do no wrong, and he absolutely lights up whenever she walks in the room..lol
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to all your updates!
6 comments:
That is NOT a waffle! ON the west coast we call that a POP TART!!
LOL you're right! I had to go back to look... she had strawberry waffles for the first time to this week! :) Thats a cherry poptart! LOL Her sisters snuck it to her!
She's too cute! I love babies in messy food pics!
I love the messy faces. Too cute.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!
You must be so excited about Baby E on the way!
I can' believe it... how do (will)you cope with 5??? and no help??? we are very spoilt here in South Africa - there are very few middle/upper income households who don't have at least some domestic help. Having said that, my "helper" is so much more than just "help" - Margaret is one of Daniel's (my 7month old) favourite people in the world.. they adore each other, and I would be lost without her - Daniel thinks she can do no wrong, and he absolutely lights up whenever she walks in the room..lol
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to all your updates!
Kerren
Johannesburg
South Africa
CUTE!
Now I want some strawberry pie!
Post a Comment