Delainey (almost 1 year)
At 12 months:
your child is 17 pounds, and that is at less than the 3rd percentile for weight.
your child is 27.25 inches, and that is at the 4th percentile for height.
Cailynn (3 1/2 years)
At 2 years and 6 months:
your child is 28.5 pounds, and that is at the 47th percentile for weight.
your child is 37 inches, and that is at the 83rd percentile for height.
Brielle (4 years)
At 4 years: your child is 31.5 pounds, and that is at the 20th percentile for weight.
your child is 40 inches, and that is at the 55th percentile for height.
All iron tests for all four of us came back normal! So other then them now being concerned about D's height (go figure) they're all healthy and growing. D actually gained a pound and a half over the past two weeks or so! She was 15lbs 14oz when I weighed her last week sometime! Its really cute, because she is "shorter" she has pudge the other two girls NEVER had LOL she's my chunky monkey!
1 comment:
Odd question, but do I know you? I keep staring at your kids and they all look familiar. PM me as to where you live. I just have to know!
Take care!
Tracy
Post a Comment