Can you believe it? I got a Blogging award! Dani my friend from Cali (who I've known since Caden and Brielle were in the same Due Date Club) has given me the "Honest Scrap" award and has tagged me to say 10 things about myself - with full honesty. So, here goes -
1. I am a very determined person.
2. I am not used to being told no or not getting my way. This has served me well in my life and I don't let anyone tell me I cannot do something.
3. Aaron and I met through an Online Game DAOC and were set up "in real life" by his "RL" friend and my "online" buddy Dirk!
4. I always prayed Ashley wouldnt be a "one and only"
5. I love matching the younger three and dressing them alike..... which is going to end all to soon i'm afraid as the girls start getting their own tastes! Exspecially if "E" is a boy! LOL
6. I am probably the only person I know NOT obsessed with Twilight! LOL
7. Aaron and I both co-parent very well together, there are times where honestly I think he's the better parent!
8. I have been through alot with Ashley, her dad and his parents.... through the Grace of God that little girl and our situation have taught me ALOT about prayer, the power of forgivness, and God's Grace!
9. I do not trust anyone really with my kids, Aaron and I are very "hands on" and dont leave our kids with anyone for any amount of time! The only time i've been "away" from my kids is when i've been bringing them a sibling!
10. I am a born again, washed in the blood Christian..... but by the Grace of God, I know I'm saved.... and while i'm surely not perfect (way far from it) i'm forgiven, and thats soooo good enough for me! I really sometimes dont want to tell people i'm a Christian, not because i'm ashamed of Christ, but because i'm ashamed for Christ for ME..... that i'll leave a "bad example" and not someone people would want to "be like"!!!
OK I have to tag a 7 bloggers for this award:
1. Melissa
2. MckMama
3. Rachel
4. Dani (hehehe)
5. Kara
6. MeMe
7. Jen

3 comments:
Congrats on your award!! :)
I'm with you on the Twilight...don't get all the hype for it...??
Aw, thanks so much!! Too sweet.
You are too kind. Thanks for the award.
Post a Comment