I dont think I posted here, but D is 11 months old... and other than sitting where WE put her, she shows no desire to be on her belly, crawl, pull herself up, walk, or anything else that would require gross motor "effort".... her DO wanted her evaluated by a neurologist at 9 months, and we explained our kids are just later developers on that stuff... but over the past month i've gotten more and more concerned for her!
Fast forward to tonight..... Ash had her on her belly and yelled "MOM COME LOOK"..... i saw the cutest thing EVER... my very diva like baby was up on all fours, rocking her little butt! As I went to get the camera, the dog ran by her and knocked her down! We couldnt get her to do it again, but its a start right??????? I'm so excited for her! LOL We do have a neurologist appt on 6/15.... and my prayer is that we wont have to keep it because she'll just start doing things on her own!
Thanks for listening... and please pray for her!
Dawn
6 comments:
Go Delainey Go!
Thats awesome!! praying you can cancel the doctors appt. Have a great weekend!!
yay Delainey!!
As a mother of TWO baby's who have taken their time on achieving milestones, I can truly share in your excitement! ;)
YAY Delainey!!
Go Delainey go!! She'll be all over that house before you know it!
Wow, good goin' D!! And Dawn, thanks for always being so kind and encouraging...you seem like a great person, and are a "fab virtual" friend!
Post a Comment