Sunday, May 31, 2009

A few prayer requests!

Heading up to bed, but wanted to touch base because i think tommorrow is going to be VERY busy.... So without alot of fluff.... please pray for us tommorrow for these things:

1. Aaron is going in at 10:15 for a spinal shot of cortisone into his back.... he's been in massive pain since the thursday before Easter, so this is hopefully a treatment that will start his road to recovery!

2. I'm taking Aaron and so I'll have all three of my little ones, plus our little Dean with us as well! Pray i'll be able to entertain the kids at the hospital, they have a wonderful walking trail that i'm hoping we'll be able to take advantage of.... so pray the weather holds off!

3. I've been extremely worried this week, and letting things that I normally dont let bother me get to me. Pray that I over come this. It's all silly really, nothing I havent put in God's hands before, why i'm thinking about them and "obsessing" is silly and stupid!

4. Tommorrow is June 1st! Just wow.... time flies and I can't believe my baby is ending her freshman year of high school on the 10th! Such a busy month with dr. appts, Aaron's therapy for his back, and my itty bitty monkey girl turning 1 on the 25th! Lets not mention my bday coinciding with Father's Day this year..... which is a prayer request all in itself! I've chosen NOT to let this fact get me down, I know on FB I mentioned it last week, but honestly.... I'm past that... I THINK!

5. I've been praying for all my friends, and if you have any prayer requests you want me to pray for specifically, please post them here!

Hugs to you all!

Dawn

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope everything went well with Aaron. Try not to worry so much about everything. God is in control!
You're in my prayers!

Prasti said...

how is aaron feeling?

Mama M. said...

Definately have my prayers! Hoping all went well at the hospital! And, as for my running? Ahhhh, my cute shoes sit unused in my closet!! I have good intentions tho'!! :)
So, you're bummed to share your b-day with Father's Day? I feel your pain! My youngest was born on MY birthday...it no longer is MY birthday tho'!

Anonymous said...

Hope things went well with Aaron. I love your blog. We seem to have a lot in common. It's crazy my big boy will be a freshman as well. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. If you ever need a sitter for all those sweet girls, just drop them off--lol!