Sunday, May 3, 2009

I had a dream....

The other night. I dreamed that this "surprise" baby, that God has entrusted in us.... Is our baby Boy. And in my dream, he has Downs. I woke up from this dream at peace, and feeling acceptance and love for this baby. I don't know if this dream was supposed to prepare me for things to come, or to remind me once again that we gave this baby back to God and HE loves this little bean more than we could ever love him OR HER! However I did come from the dream with a peace that once again HE is in control and HE is blessing our family with this miracle.

Anyone who thinks we're crazy, or "trailer trash" or shouldnt be having this baby needs to take that up with God. I've been thinking alot about the whole BZ "Hot Topics" issue, and have decided that ultimately, the answers and questions on that post that "upset me" so, arent my problem. We are doing what God commands us to do, and we're very thankful that he has entrusted US with this little being! So anyone else that thinks along those lines, and I dont know who you are, but God does..... that is between you and my maker! I no longer will be worried about what you think of me, I'm now soley concerned with what GOD thinks of me! How liberating that feeling is!

In HIM!

Dawn

I have formed this little child
You hold within your heart
My mercy and My goodness
Have been there from the start
The face, the hands, the smile
I shaped all that you see
Take this gift I've given you
And raise this child for ME!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Amen!!! God only gives us what we can handle. When in doubt, we only need to lean on Him and He will see us through. God is good, all the time and all the time, God is good!!!
Blessing, Your sister in Christ, Kerri

Dani said...

Thank you. Remember our whole Supernanny drama. Sometimes I think that people have nothing better to do than trash talk others. You and I know what is right for us. Do you not think I get those comments all the time?? You have to let them roll off you because their comments are only worth what energy you put into them! Without your reaction they are just worthless words.