Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wowsers its been a while!




I can't believe how long its been since I actually posted here. My good friend Dani and I decided to hold each other accountable to posting every day for two weeks.... I hope I can keep my end of the bargain~! If Dani can do it with TEN kids... surely I can do it with Four+1on the way! Thats right... we found out in March that Delainey is going to be a big sister (well all the girls are, but this is her first time)!~ See the picture for the "announcement" we're showing our friend's and families!




We've told Aaron's parents (they're still in shock) and my sister figured it out... but my family doesnt know..... we found out the week we found out we were preggers that my SIL Megan was pregnant and having complications..... after we had the pictures done, Megan lost her beloved son Conner at 13 weeks..... so there just hasnt been a good time, we want them to be able to grieve and miss their son without having our news "pour salt on their wound". We have our first Ultrasound on Tuesday, so hopefully we'll feel comfortable enough telling my family then, at 10 1/2 weeks or so! Wish us luck! LOL

1 comment:

The Welch's said...

So glad you are blogging Dawn! I was wondering how you were doing and was just too darn lazy to write an email - sorry! :(
But holy CONGRATULATIONS on your little bean!!! I can't wait to hear all the fun pregnancy stuff!