How to get one of the cute template/designs instead of the generic ones..... I've been trying all morning and I just can't seem to find out how! I know this shouldnt count as day two of my blogging..... so i'll have to tell you about our night in the ER!
Aaron has been having some pretty bad back issues since before Easter. He's been to the dr's, they've changed his meds twice... and last night he couldnt take it anymore so we took him to the ER and spent SIX hours there to be told "I Think its your Sciatic Nerve.... we can only give you steroids and pain meds". Poor guy was soooo frustrated!
Ashley did the greatest thing this week, not only did she did her chores... but she also cleaned out the fridge and washed the kitchen floor for us yesterday! Have I told you how much I love that kid? She's so amazing!
Brielle is almost done potty training at night, she's been dry the past 4 nights, and has had 3 accidents in two weeks! She's so proud of herself, and well we're proud of her!
Cailynn is 100 percent potty trained! She hasnt had an accident at night in weeks, she still has the occasional accident during the day, but considering she's not even 2 1/2 and has done this herself.... i'm amazed at her oompha!
Delainey, that baby at 10 months is just the sweetest little thing! She's still refusing to do anything like sitting up on her own, crawling or pulling up to walk around things. She loves playing patty cake and row row row the boat.... She has the cutest little clapping (she claps one hand (her left) onto her right which she doesnt move)~ She loves praying for bedtime and competes with the girls for her little voice to be heard! Not sure what she's saying, but i'm sure thats between her and God! LOL
Baby E.... well we're hoping that we get to see some good views on Tuesday morning! Thats our first official Ultrasound! Considering s/he will be almost 11 weeks old, its about time we centered in on a "due date" LOL. We're about 99% sure we've picked both girl and boy names! But thats a post for another day!
Have your best day ever!
Dawn
No comments:
Post a Comment