And for ONCE the girls are playing up in the playroom without crying (without their beloved Dean here to entertain them.... man i love that boy!)!~ I've got a blessed quiet time that if you know my house, you know thats a rarity! I can hear Aaron and Delainey snoring peacefully (ok not really but the mental picture is just to cute) and the girls getting along playing upstairs (that I can hear, but as opposed to the bickering/fighting/crying i'll take that blessed noise any day)! So instead of cleaning (oh yeah that needs to be done desperately, the dog has decided she is to good for the cheerios the baby sneaks and throws her on the floor) i'm here blogging, reading my favorite blogs and commenting where i feel i have something worth while to contribute!
I'm also mentally formulating my "NOT ME"'s for NOT ME MONDAYS! so i cant share them yet! LOL
Please pray for us, Aaron's work is picking up finally which is GREAT news, but the girls and I are having some adjustment issues..... we all miss having him around! Please also pray that we figure out the perfect way to tell my family about baby "E"..... i'm still terrified to tell them.... and with communications at a standstill, there just doesnt seem to be an opportunity~!
I suppose thats enough rambling for one afternoon..... Dani i've made it one week! Well i suppose after tommorrow, arent you proud of me? :)
Hugs!
Dawn
2 comments:
Very proud!! Very Proud!!
Hey there, thanks for commenting of my blog and thanks for the recipe. I just might try it. Sounds yummy.
Since you are new, I will explain why I don't consider myself a mommy.
I have no children of my own. Never have and most likely, never will. And, I am okay with that.
I am a babysitter. I was a nanny for years and now I watch one Little Diva in my home.
I also watch my four munchkins from time to time.
All of the kids in my life are like my family.
Little Diva has her mom, but the 4 munchkins mom lives in another state. So I try to be there for them as much as I can.
I like your blog and congrats on making it a week~almost. lol
Post a Comment